- the types of information that we may collect from you when you access or use our Website – and other online Services; and
- our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
- This policy applies only to information we collect through our Services and in the electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Services.
- “Content” will include (but is not limited to) images, photos, audio, video, location data, 'nearby places', and all other forms of information or data.
- “Consent” means a free, and unambiguous expression of the User’s will under declaration or unequivocal actions pursuant to which the User gives consent to process any Personal data related to him/her.
- “Cookies” are type of messages with a unique identification number that is given to a web browser by a web server. It is transmitted to the User's hard disk drive so that the data controller could distinguish the User's computer from the Internet and see it on the Internet.
- “Personal data” or “Data” means any information about the User whose identity has been identified or whose identity can be directly or indirectly identified (the data subject).
- “Services” means all the Services provided by the GameInn on the Website.
- “User” or “you” or “your”, refers to you, as a user of the Services. A user is someone who accesses or uses the Services for the purpose of sharing, displaying, hosting, publishing, transacting, uploading information or viewing pictures and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Services.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS?
- GameInn may collect and use information of and regarding its Users. We collect only data which is essential to our operations and enables us to provide you with better user experience.
- We may also use certain performance tracking tools, such as Google Analytics. Through the use of Google Analytics we gather information regarding your behaviour and preferences when using our online platform.
We collect two types of information from and about our Users, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details (i.e. your Internet Service Provider).
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Contact Information: Your contact information, such as email address and other ways of communication.
We collect this information in order to provide you with access to certain features of our Services and to inform you about relevant information concerning your use of our Services.
- Preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language; We collect this information in order to enhance your user experience.
- Searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected; We collect this information in order to improve your user experience and provide you with more relevant content and Services.
- Browsing information: How long you used our Services, which features you used, etc.; We collect this information in order to analyse the behaviour of our users and improve our Services.
- Communications: Between you and GameInn support staff regarding the Services. We collect this information in order to monitor the quality of our support staff and your communications with us.
- Transactional information: If you make payments or purchases through our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions;
- Location Data: We may collect information about your location if you have instructed your mobile device or computer to send such information via the privacy settings on that mobile device or computer. We may use the location data collected to enhance your use of the Services by providing you with relevant content and contextual advertising.
- Contact Information: Your contact information, such as email address and other ways of communication.
HOW WE GATHER INFORMATION FROM USERS?
How we collect and store information depends on the pages you are visiting, the activities in which you elect to participate and the Services provided. For example, you may be asked to provide information when you register for access to certain portions of our Website, request certain features, such as e-mail newsletters or when you make a payment. Like most Websites, GameInn also collects information automatically and through the use of electronic tools that may be transparent to our visitors and Users. For example, we may log the name of your Internet Service Provider.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
- Like other Websites, we collect information to enhance your visit and deliver more individualised content. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with anyone, except in cases when that proves necessary.
- GameInn collects the Cookies to ensure proper functions of the Website, analyse the User’s browsing habits, improve and develop the Website, see the Website usage statistics, and understand and improve marketing efforts.
- by clicking the “Agree” button on the Cookies bar that show up on the Website;
- by not deleting them and/or not changing the User’s browser settings so that the Cookies cannot be stored.
- You may withdraw the Cookies Consent at any time. You can do this by changing your browser settings so that the Cookies cannot be stored. Instructions may vary depending on your operating system and the type of the web browser. Instructions on several web browsers may be found here: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari (Desktop), Safari (Mobile), Android Browser, Opera, Opera Mobile. More information about the Cookies, their use and how to refuse them are available at http://AllAboutCookies.org.
RIGHTS OF THE USERS
The User on the Website has the following rights:
- know what and for what purpose the Personal data is processed;
- require rectification or erasure of the Personal data;
- require GameInn to restrict the processing of User’s Personal data for one of the legitimate reasons;
- to submit claim to the State Data Protection Inspectorate concerning the illicit processing of Personal data or Data infringement;
- to disagree with the processing of Personal data when this Data is processed or intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- The User has a right to request erasure of all the Data about the User held by GameInn. In the answer to requests of the Users regarding the exercise of right to be forgotten, GameInn undertakes to answer in detail providing the grounds and (or) explanation on why there is no possibility to exercise such right when there is an overriding ground of legitimate interest or, when it is possible – how to exercise such right.
When the User submits the request to erase his/her Data, GameInn undertakes without undue delay to erase all Personal data, where one of the following grounds applies:
- the Personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- the User withdraws consent on which the processing is based, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- the User objects to the processing of his/her Data and GameInn does not determine overriding legitimate grounds for the further processing;
- the Personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- the Personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in European Union or laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
User has a right to request that GameInn would restrict processing of the User’s Data in one of the following cases:
- the accuracy of the Personal data is contested by the User for a period enabling GameInn to verify accuracy of the Personal data;
- the Data processing is unlawful and the User opposes the erasure of the Data and requests the restriction of its use instead;
- GameInn no longer needs the Personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the User for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- when the User has objected to processing until the verification whether the legitimate grounds of GameInn override those of the User.
- Where processing has been restricted under the paragraph 6.5 hereof, such Personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with the User’s Consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest.
- GameInn after receipt of the User’s request or order shall respond and perform the steps in the request or refuse to perform stating the reasons for refusal no later than within 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt. If necessary, the specified period may be extended by another 2 (two) months depending on the complexity and number of requests. In this case, within 30 (thirty) days from receipt of the application, GameInn informs the User of any such extension, together with a reason for the delay.
GameInn might not satisfy the User’s requests, in cases it is necessary to ensure:
- execution of established legal obligations of GameInn;
- public order and prevention of crimes; or
- rights and freedoms of other Users or other third parties.
- If the User has discovered the unlawfulness of its Data processing or in the event of a dispute with the Data processor, it has a right, at any time, to apply to the out-of-court dispute resolution authority in Lithuania – the State Data Protection Inspectorate, under the rules specified on its website, which can be found here.
- The User on the Website has the following rights:
- GameInn won't transfer information about you to third parties for the purpose of providing or facilitating third-party advertising to you.
We may share your Personal data with third parties and our partners in some circumstances, including:
- with your consent to a service provider or partner who meets our data protection standards;
- when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, such as pursuant to a subpoena or other legal process;
- when we have a good faith belief that doing so will help prevent imminent harm to someone.
- If we are going to share your information in response to legal process, we'll give you notice so you can challenge it (for example by seeking court intervention), unless we're prohibited by law or believe doing so may endanger others. We will object to requests for information about users of our Services that we believe are improper. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our Website - our Web hosting service for example - may have access to such information.
ACCESSING & CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us, as well as any subsequent updates.
- We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you. You may request that we delete Personal data about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or is being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirements.
SECURITY: HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- We have implemented appropriate measures in the form of various technical, physical and other means, including, but not limited to measures regarding the security of our electronic systems and databases. These means aim at improving the integrity and security of the personal information that we collect and maintain. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot guarantee the full elimination of all risks. If we learn of any violation, breach or danger to our security systems breach, then we will attempt to notify you electronically so that timely and appropriate protective steps can be taken. Apart from informing you via e-mail, we may post a notice through the Website if a security breach occurs.
- Your personal data safety is of utmost importance to us. We review and strive to improve our security measures on a regular basis.
- If we detect a breach of our security measures, which has the potential of harming you as individual we will notify you without undue delay.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- The copyrights of our Website are the property of GameInn.
- Texts, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and clips, visible on the Website are the object of copyright and are part of the intellectual property of GameInn. Those may not be reproduced, used, presented or represented without an explicit written permission by GameInn. Any distribution of files, obtained by the Users under the Terms and Conditions of the Website, or of parts of such files, constitutes a violation of the relevant intellectual property protection laws and is prosecuted by the law.
- Nothing contained on this Website may be interpreted as granting a license or right of use as a trademark without the prior explicit written consent of GameInn.
- GameInn is controlled, operated and administered entirely within Lithuania.
- If you are accessing the GameInn Website from another jurisdiction, please be advised that you are transferring your personal information to GameInn in Lithuania and, by using the Website, you consent to that transfer and to abide by the applicable laws concerning your use of the Website and your agreements with us.